The Little Giant Revolution XE definitely lives up to its name in terms of providing a revolutionary construction and high end features aimed to impress even the most pretentious of users.
Designed for advanced safety and comfort, fast shifting through its multiple configurations and the ability to do the job of 5 different ladders all in a single compact design, the ladder is also quite lightweight compared to most of its competitors, and is considered by experts to be one of the most practical solutions available at such an affordable cost.
The design of the unit is of particular interest. Based on high grade aluminum and high end features such as Rock Locks and fast length adjustments, it is seen as a truly high-performance ladder that can help you streamline even your most difficult tasks, while also addressing some of the main safety and durability related issues associated with older models.
The Little Giant ladder system is the lightest, most versatile multi-use system on the market, being built to act as a very sturdy and reliable ladder that will help you get the job done in a safe and efficient manner, no matter what.
We found Amazon.com to have the best prices on all Little Giant Ladders including the Little Giant 12022 RevolutionXE. Click here to check it out.
Main Technical Features and Specs of the Little Giant System
- One of the most significant advantages of the Little Giant Revolution XE is that it features up to 33 different configurations. These include 90-degree ladders, A-frame and three different scaffolding configurations.
- This new version was fitted with wheels on the end to allow users to easily move it from one place to another.
- Using high end construction based on aerospace-grade aluminum and features like wide-flare legs and the MAG4 hinge, the Little Giant ladder system was designed to offer a practically perfect level of stability.
- Compared to previous versions, this ladder system is also much lighter. It weighs only about 48 lbs., its compact design also making it easy to transport.
- The Revolution XE is compliant with ANSI and OSHA standards, being considered a highly durable and sturdy item that can hold up to 300 lbs. in weight.
- It is also capable of reaching areas that would normally be difficult to tackle, including vaulted ceilings, sections of your home made difficult to work with due to various obstacles, and areas above staircases.
Little Giant 12022 Revolution XE Review Opinions and Feedback
The many improvements added to the new version of the RevolutionXE are the highlight of most review pages, with dozens, or even hundreds of satisfied buyers rating the ladder system with 4 or 5 stars.
Some of the improvements and upgrades that people have been most interested in include the additional wheels, metal reinforcements provided for several key points to make them sturdier and more durable, and the higher efficiency rock locks which allow for full safety when extending the ladder to its full length.
Probably one of the most important innovations that reviewers are happiest with was the inclusion of trestle brackets and the overall improvement of the scaffolding feature – which previously required users to handle the cumbersome task of having to remove the outer ladder and include the scaffolding plank between it and the inner ladder. After a number of complaints, the brackets were provided for the new RevolutionXE to allow for the inner ladder to safely lock into place.
By common standards, the Little Giant Revolution XE ladder is, of course, not the lightest ladder you can buy due to its numerous extra features, and this was a topic of debate among many reviewers, including experts and regular users. However, its convenience, ease of use and sturdy construction did make most people change their minds about the ladder, and once they got to using it, they claimed it was much better than any of the older, flimsier or bulkier systems they have used in the past.
Finally, an important note is that the ladder system can be difficult to work with at first. Nevertheless, reviews show that, once the users get used to handling the system, it will prove to be more than manageable, and changing through configurations will become a quick and easy task.
Although the ladder is somewhat more expensive than lighter, less durable systems, when taking into account the many features and positive reviews of the Little Giant Revolution XE, you will easily be able to justify the slightly higher cost, and it will become clear that the ladder is actually worth considerably more than its price.